poniedziałek, 10 listopada 2014

Thank You Very Much

Already 44 670 views of my blog and at less than 1000 like the page https://www.facebook.com/fanizmarsabrunomarsa page also leads Hermandezowa of which on behalf of a thank you;]

I do not know where it came from 144 391 views my profile, more than a blog] I locked everywhere its display on your computer and on the phone, but rather my should not count, but certainly by so much it would not be, but your certainly also are counted and also thank you
Premiere of the new songs already for  5 hours, I can not wait.
Oh how good that tomorrow I'm free from school because we have extended as probably the majority of students on Tuesday, a national holiday, 96 Anniversary of Independence of Poland

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękuję :)